1. Space We are not locked into “3” increments of cabinet sizes meaning space is not wasted with “fillers”
2. Quality materials no “Chinese” plywood
3. Quality hardware no “knockoffs” that cheap shops will use.
4. Solid backs We always have 1/2” or thicker backs on our cabinets
5. Solid construction 3/4” sides, screws and glue for assembly. (Not 5/8” sides with 1/8” backs that I’ve seen on pre-fab cabinets)
6. Professional Installation Since we design and build it- who better to install it? From Design to Installation- we do the whole process- so it all fits as it should and you can see the quality
7. Custom with Design Flexibility There are no “cookie cutter” cabinet limitations. We don’t have a catalog of cabinets to choose from. We fit the cabinets to YOUR situation. So you don’t have to compromise or limit yourself to some fixed design.
8. Experience As the owner, I have over 20 years of experience with all kinds of cabinetry and styles of cabinets- not just kitchens. So I can help with any of your cabinet needs- Kitchens, Entertainment Centers, Bathrooms, Closets, Offices, Libraries, etc.